Saturday, January 24, 2009

Orphanage in Mexico

This is where I will be going for my trip to the orphanage in Mexico. This is not the complete building but it gives you an idea of what it looks like. The home is really clean and the rooms we stay in are very comfortable. Two weeks from today is when I fly out. I have all my homework and plans for how I will get it done figured out. I will need to work on some biology when I am there but I think things should go well. It will be crazy until then but I just have to tackle one thing at a time and I will get through it. I am excited to be going back as I was there 3 1/2 years ago and most of the same kids are there only 3 years older! It will be nice to be someplace where I do not have to bundle up. There was an addition put on the backside of the building and we are going to finish up the space by decorating and such. Don't know if that involves painting or not but I am ready for whatever it may be. I wanted to brush up on the little bit of spanish I learned but I just won't have time to do that with all the homework this semester. I have a biology class along with a lab and they really load on the work! Fun, Fun.....














1 comment:

Teresa said...

Congratulations to your son on his pinewood derby car. I used to be a den mother and remember those fun times very well.

I hope you have a good trip to Mexico - sounds like very rewarding work.