Thursday, January 08, 2009

Sunrise



This is a picture out my bedroom window looking to the east. My window faces south but standing at an angle I can see to the east. I thought this view was nice this particular morning. Not much quilting getting done at my place. I have a few more days off until school starts but will be gone Friday evening into Saturday afternoon. I did start working on a top with some blocks from the Sunshine guild that I still have to finish putting together. I have the rows done and just need to sew them together. I think I need to start getting realistic and try to make blocks only. I need to start thinking smaller, I guess. I do have Friday off during the day and I think maybe this will be my goal for tomorrow, to get some tops together and to sort through what I have in my sewing room to get forwarded on to someone that will be able to finish them up and get them to the kids! They are not doing any good sitting in my sewing room. Well off to work for today!

No comments: