Sunday, January 11, 2009

Baby Quilt


Yesterday I worked on a baby quilt for a friend. It is for her grandson. She had her family design and color in quilt blocks and sign them for the new baby. The baby is actually about 6 months old by now but she was not in a hurry to get the project done. I figured with college classes starting up again tomorrow that I should probably get it done for her as the next four months will be very busy. It feels good to be done with it. I still have to call her and let her know that it is done. I hope she likes the work I did. I think it came out pretty good and I did not have problems sewing or quilting it.

I got some reading assignments early so I am working on homework today. And so begins the next semester's journey.....Biology of Women, Intro to Theatre, Wilderness Survival (in one weekend) and a Human biology lab class on Friday's. So this should be interesting to say the least!

3 comments:

BrendaLou said...

Janet, again I want to tell you how proud of you I am that you are going to school! I know that I am not that disciplined. Good for You.

Teresa said...

Cute baby quilt and I bet it was a lot of fun to make. I have used that animal print you have in the alternating blocks in a couple of baby quilts now - its one of my all time favorites.

julieQ said...

Very pretty baby quilt!