Thursday, February 05, 2009

Leaving shortly....

Well I am flying out on Sat. Feb. 7th for the orphanage in Mexico. I have been working hard the last few weeks trying to get everything done at home, school and at work. It seems whenever you want to go somewhere you always have to work extra hard before and then after! That is okay this will be well worth it! I will be unplugged for a week. Not because we have to (I could bring my laptop computer) but I am choosing to! It will be nice to be able to just concentrate on what I am doing there. I will have some homework I can work on without my computer but for the most part I worked ahead and can concentrate on helping the kids. I will post plenty of pictures after I get back! I am definitely bringing my digital camera.

2 comments:

Carol E. said...

Have a great trip. I hope it is meaningful for you and the kids.

Anonymous said...

God bless you on your journey.