Thursday, February 12, 2009

More Photos'
















More fun in Mexico. Don't you just love this little boy on the swing. This is Oscar and I asked him if I could take his picture and as you can see he thought it was a great idea. He is such a ham! I was showing Fernando (on left) my pictures from home along with a few other boys. I have sponsored Fernando for the last 3 1/2 years so I am really enjoying spending time with him this week. The last picture is of one of the babies with a quilt that someone from the Sunshine Online Quilt Guild donated to the home 3 1/2 years ago when I came. I am so sad that I have to leave tomorrow night. I am so glad that I was able to make it here this year. Gotta turn this computer off now and go play a game of spoons with the older kids.

2 comments:

Lindah said...

Janet, I'm loving the pix from the orphanage and reading your updates. Thanks for sharing.

Carol E. said...

Great pics, and beautiful kids! Thanks for the updates.