Saturday, February 14, 2009

Amigo's in Mexico
















(upper left; All the kids at the mission with the staff) (upper right; Tonio and I) (Lower left; Fernando(left) and his younger brother Jorge(right) and I)

Here are some more pictures of some special friends in Mexico. Got home Saturday about noon and having gotten hardly any sleep the night before was so tired I just crashed for several hours. We took a 2:00 am flight and it is hard functioning on so little sleep. I should be recovered by tomorrow and then I can start in on homework. It is hard to think about that right now.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Love your blog and your mission.
Happy Valentines Day
Cindy

Leann said...

Hey Janet, I enjoyed reading about your trip to Mexico and also looking at the photos. I also checked out the link to more photos you sent me. Those kids are precious! I'm glad you had a great trip! Be blessed.