Tuesday, December 04, 2007

PILE OF QUILTS!



I am getting the quilts packed up for the Ukraine. These are all the quilts on my bed (I missed about 7 of them as they were hiding in plain sight in my sewing room).

The total count ended up at 40 for the orphanages. That is 40 children that will be loved through quilts! This project has been going since January 2007. I will be seeing the missionary this Friday as she will be speaking at a ladies Christmas dinner. I am looking forward to hearing what has been happening over the last year for her.

It was snowing today and has been a quiet evening at home after dinner. The boys have actually been fairly quiet for a change. I was able to spend time reading lots of blogs to see what other quilters have been up to. Lots of great projects with wonderful pictures. My life has been so work centered lately that I need to do something else on my off time instead of agonizing over work related stress. It feels good to be in the sewing room again and getting some quilting done.

I don't know if anyone out there is reading my posts but I do enjoy reading everyone else's blog's as I do not get to socialize with quilters much anymore.

No comments: