Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dresden Quilt finished



The dresden plate quilt for my friend is finished! I am giving it to her at work tomorrow. This was ayear long project with two quilts with these blocks and two other tops that I put together so she could tie them. It feels good to have them done.


I have been researching upgrading my sewing machine on my b-line frame. I have looked at the Voyager 17, HQ16 and the funquilter by Nolting. I would like an 18" machine and have also been looking at the Nolting 18". It would be nice to get a real long arm but they cost so much money that my husband is not liking that option. I really want to practice my quilting stitches and was playing with feathers the other day. I think I need to put together some quick panel baby quilts and start practicing more freehand quilting. I guess after the holidays.

No comments: