Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Year's Day Mystery Quilt


I am going to participate in the New Year's day mystery quilt on planet patchwork this year. I really enjoy online mystery quilts and have not been able to participate in quite awhile due to my schedule at work. They mystery is posted here:




These are the fabrics I have chosen for this mystery. They are not pink but I am hoping that won't matter in the final quilt. Is anyone else out there going to participate in the mystery quilt?

The med. fabric is actually a lavender but is looking more blue in the picture.

Bev, what do you think about the choice of fabric?

I start my new shorter hours at work next week. I will be able to be home when my youngest gets off the school bus so the teenager does not have to babysit anymore. They are still more hours than I really want but I am going to give it a shot and see how it works out. I have vacation in two weeks and will be headed to Florida with the family. I guess I can figure out whether I want to keep the job after vacation. What I would really like would be to quit and stay home and quilt!

1 comment:

Carol E. said...

So how did the mystery turn out? I have not seen anyone's pictures yet.