Sunday, January 08, 2006

January 8, 2006

Do you ever have those days where nothing seems to go as planned? Well today is that day. Actually the whole weekend has gone that way. Today I wanted to do some quilting but it is already 5 PM and I have not been able to even start!

Yesterday I went shopping with my son for a few things. Well big purchases actually. I finally got fed up with my computer and decided to go look for another one. I am now writing this from my new, not very expensive(after the rebates) computer. It is really nice but boy does it take a long time to get everything set up and software loaded to get back to where I was before. I still do not have everything done that I need to. My son also spent all his money on an Ipod.

So today's plan was to go to church, then make a quick grocery shopping trip and then sew! Well the shopping took longer than expected and then when I got home DS could not get music downloaded onto his Ipod. So I spent awhile trying to figure that out. Still have not figured it out. He bought an open item Ipod and I think there may be something wrong with it. I have to call the store and try to figure it out.

Well I wish I could get to that sewing but other duties are calling me. Whatever happened to Sunday being the day of rest? Oh thats right that was when I was not working a job! LOL


No comments: