Wednesday, January 04, 2006

January 4, 2006

Well the kids are back to school and I have to work extra hours this week as a coworker is out for a few days. This always cuts into my quilting time. Although my job takes away alot of quilting time every week! I have been working on some preemie quilts and have about 5 of them done so far. A few of these were done before Christmas. I want to finish up enough to fit into a flat rate box and get in the mail before the postage goes up on the 8th. I am sending these to a friend for the hospital she works for. Most of my charity quilting is done for an online quilt guild at http://sunshinequilts.hypermart.net/. I concentrate most of my quilting for children overseas and here at home. Tonight is the kids activities so I am headed out the door again. I will try to post pictures of some of the preemie quilts I have done so far later.

No comments: