Friday, May 30, 2008

Time goes swiftly by...

Time really flies when you are having fun(or just plain busy in my case)! I have been working on some quilt tops that need to be quilted from my sunshine online quilt guild. Last count was 25 quilts for Wrap A Smile and Wrap Them In Love combined. I have been having tension difficulties on both my long arm and my off the frame machine. I finally gave myself permission to do some stitch in the ditch quilting to get these quilts started. I have about 8 of them done and ready to go. The pile is starting to look a little smaller. I don't have any pictures to post right now as I am at work. That will be one of my projects this weekend, taking pictures. Tomorrow I am headed into the cities to pack food for Feed My Starving Children so most of Saturday will be used up. I don't mind though as it is suppose to be raining out and it is a VERY good cause and I am happy to help. Well lunch break will be over soon!

2 comments:

Carol E. said...

I have been to FMSC, too. It's a great thing to do, and fun! Which one are you going to?

Margo in Maine said...

Wrap them in Love....love it....sounds so cozy...you are a busy lady...thank you for sharing...will look forward to your quilts...it is 8:05am in Maine and I am all done housework etc and headed for the quilt room today...hooray!!