Friday, April 18, 2008

Knitted Hat..

I finished my first knitted hat. I used to use the loom but decided I wanted to learn how to knit with needles. I am planning on knitting up a bunch of hats to be donated next winter to various causes. Don't want to think about winter at all but it will be a good summer project for when I am too tired to sew at my machine or for take along projects. I am really enjoying the process. I printed out a bunch of different easy hat patterns from the internet. This hat is slightly too small for me but I am thinking about modifying the pattern and making more as I like how it looks. Gotta run to work now!

1 comment:

Carol E. said...

Pretty hat! Good luck with the knitting. I gave it up (needle knitting). I never got beyond the stage of only knitting straight things, like a scarf, and even that got to be too laborious for me. Even the loom is too much drudgery for me. The last hat I made took months to finish! I guess quilting is my thing for life.