Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fabric Panel





I went to a quilt guild meeting yesterday. A guild that I am considering joining. They have meetings on Saturday mornings and now that I don't work Saturday's anymore this may work. I do belong to a guild but this guild has alot of members and it seems to have some younger members. Anyway I did some shopping while I was out. I saw this panel and decided I had to buy it. I have no idea what I am going to do with it but I am thinking I may just make it into a lap quilt for myself somehow. I like the colors and of course what it says just sings to my chocolate heart!


I retaught myself how to knit yesterday also. I have tried knitting in the past but could not coordinate my hands to work with the long knitting needles and always ended up getting my stitches too tight on my needles. I watched a video on how to knit online and I am starting with a prayer shawl. We will see how far I get before I have to rip it out. I have started and stopped only about two times and luckily I was only a few rows into it when I hap to start over.


Janet

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I am going to attend my first guild meeting on the 20th of March...I am interested and am hoping for a good number of members of different ages...good luck with yours.

Khris said...

Hey this panel is terrific. What brand is it...would love to see if I can find one online somewhere. Thanks, Khris in Oz

Quilter In Paradise said...

OH! I need the chocoholics panel! that is my mantra - and it's really sad cause I eat way too much chocolate!
where or where did it come from?

Beth