Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Quilts for Ukraine


This is a top that will be donated to the orphanages in the Ukraine. They are going to the missionary on December 7th. So far I have 42 quilts that are completed and if time permits I may finish up one or two more. I think that is being a little amibitous with my job right now but I can always try. Most of the tops were done by others and quilted by me, or else completed by others all way. I started this project last winter so it has been an ogoing project for a year now. It has been fun but I am not sure if I will take on that project for next year or not.

I started working full time last July and my husband and I are discussing right now whether or not I am keeping my job. I may try to find a job part time instead. This job is really stressful and being a Personal Banker for the new bank is not at all like it was for the old bank before we merged. This position is more into the sales and making sales goals. Not really sure being a sales person is what I want to do with my life right now with my youngest son being 9 yrs old. If I work only part time then I will be able to devote more time to my charity quilting! That would make me much happier.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are having a small family dinner at home with my oldest son and his wife coming over for dinner.

No comments: