Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Gift


Yesterday we were out shopping and my Husband and youngest son bought me a weeping willow tree for Mother's Day. I was out flower shopping and spent the morning putting together some flower beds in the front yard. It looks pretty bad right now because grass seed we planted last year did not come back this year and we are trying to grow that right now also. I am not much of a gardener and need to keep things simple because I do not like to weed and spend alot of time on flowers and such. I think the weeping willow is such a graceful tree and once it gets bigger is should look great in the front yard. We have alot of wind where we live as you can see it was windy when I snapped these photos. Today I plan on spending the day in the sewing room both sorting and sewing in between baskets of laundry. So I best get on with it as the day is already half over!

1 comment:

Greenmare said...

Oh my! I just read through this whole page of posts and you deserve 81 willow trees! I love the quilts for the orphanages, what a wonderful ministry!
You are just awesome!