Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Heartstring baby quilt


Here is a picture of the heartstrings quilt( http://www.heartstrings.blogspot.com )I finished for Mexico. I have tons of 2.5" strips and have just gone through my fabric closet and pulled out more fabrics to cut into strips. I could be sewing these quilts all summer long! I am sure I will have to put some variety into the mix. Right now I am quilting some of the tops for the Ukraine. Work is going to be busier in the next month as the bank I work for is being bought by a bigger bank and I will be working more hours so everyone can be trained before the actual transition the end of June. I am looking at going to the orphanage in Mexico (http://www.ffhm.org) in October. Don't have all the details worked out but checking out all my options. It will be fun to hand deliver all the quilts I have for them! As of right now I have 29 quilts finished and with the quilt pictured that will make it 30.

1 comment:

jovaliquilts said...

Oh, such a pretty quilt and you know it will be very well loved! What a wonderful project you've undertaken.
Cheri