Monday, May 07, 2007

Baby Quilts completed

Here are the baby quilts that I have been working on for the last month. There were too many of them to post individual photos so decided this would have to work. I am going to deliver to two schools tomorrow and take pictures for the newspaper. I am happy to do these with the schools every year but I am glad I can now move onto the next project which is to finish the denim quilts for the High School graduates at church. I only have three of them to make and one is already complete and the other two are in various stages. After that I can start to work on whatever I want for awhile. What is that? At this point I am not even sure!

1 comment:

Donna said...

your quilts are beautiful. With the number of "give away" quilts it sounds almost like tax freedom day in your house -- you'll finally get to quilt freedom and making what you want for yourself!! :-)