Thursday, August 28, 2008

School started

Well, school has started for me. I have been busy this week with school work. I have two online classes. American Government and Politics and Interpersonal Communications. It is not easy taking online classes. You spend just as much time working on the computer as you would be in class. I already have to write a paper for communications this week with a group (not easy doing this online!) and also next week one by myself for communications and another for American Government. One of my writing projects for communications is blogging! As fellow bloggers you all know that I have experience in blogging! I just have to blog on specifics and not just random thoughts like this blog!

I got some sewing done last week before school started. I don't think I will be sewing much if my schedule is going to be this hectic with classes and working. Well I just have to keep my goals in front of me and remember that it will be all worth it in the end!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

uhg...paper writing. Good luck with your classes!

Carol E. said...

I took a class online once, and it was a ton of work. It tooks lots of time and was not easy, as some might think. I had to be organized and set aside definite times to do it, and close the door to allow NO distractions. But it was kind of fun to do a class in a whole new way (for me). I managed to get an A! I hope you enjoy this process, too. Check in and say hi when you get some free minutes!