Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 19, 2007



The above quilt is one that was pieced by Beth and quilted by me. This quilt is headed to an orphanage in the Ukraine at the end of this year. I finished up about 4 of them before I left for my mission trip to Chicago last week. This week I have not been able to sew but am hoping I will get the motivation to hit the sewing room this weekend.


Here is the group that I went with on a mission trip to Uptown, Chicago last week. We had a very good trip and accomplished alot of service projects. My son also went with so it was nice to be on a mission trip with him and watch him serving God throughout the week.

I am headed to San Diego and Baja, Mexico in October. I booked the flight last night! I will be visiting an orphanage in the Baja. I have been to the location in Morelia for a week and am looking forward to visiting the Baja location. The orpanage is Foundation For His Ministry at http://www.ffhm.org/ I am hoping to bring a bunch of baby or lap size quilts with me for the nursery. It will be a short visit but I also get to visit with my sister while in San Diego.

No comments: