Friday, July 06, 2007



Happy July everyone! Have not been quilting too much lately. But thought you might like to enjoy a picture of the fireworks we enjoyed on July 4th. I was playing with my digital camera and thought these pictures were cool. I did quilt last weekend and finished up the binding on three lap quilts for charity and then quilted one and pin basted another that is waiting its turn being quilted. I am headed out this Sunday for a week long mission trip with our church youth group. We are going to Chicago to work with a group there. Not really sure yet what we will be doing but that is okay. My son is also coming with so I am looking forward to being able to spend time with him. For the last five years we have been at Boy Scout camp during this week and this year we did not go. Actually he is ready to make Eagle Scout and probably will not be attending summer camp anymore. You know how it is when the kids get their drivers license and then they get a job.
Work has been crazy and this week is another week of overtime. The time off this next week will be nice. I am sure I will be working just as hard but it will be something different.
I will try to post some actual quilt pictures when I get back so be sure to check back!

No comments: