Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some quilting done





Managed to squeeze in some quilting a few weekends ago. (took me this long to get the pictures done!) The top quilt was pieced by my coworker with some of my flannel strings and I finished it up. I have quite a few quilt tops like these waiting to be quilted. Next is a top done by a Carol E. from the Sunshine quilt guild. The third is more strings and then last blocks from a Sunshine block challenge I hosted last winter. I still have more of these blocks to get sewn into tops. Hopefully this winter I can manage to squeeze in some more quilting time in between classes. All of the quilts are going to WAS which is for kids overseas who get cleft lip/palette surgery.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Your quilts are beautiful!
I love the one on the bottom left especially - the colors are so pretty :)

Cindy said...

Loved running across your blog. I love to quilt too.
Have a great Thanksgiving.
Cindy

Julie said...

Pretty quilts!