Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Favorite Picture



This is a picture I received from a friend. She knows how I like to make quilts for charity, mostly children in orphanages. I have this in my sewing room and enjoy remembering my friend who gave it to me. She lives about 3 hours away now. I went to visit her this last weekend and we had a good time visiting. The rest of the family came with me so we all went bowling and had a good time.

Today I spent the morning in my youngest son's elementary school with the K - 2nd grade classes. They were coloring in some more quilt blocks for me to turn into quilts to be donated to Mexico. I think I now have about12 quilts to work on. Good thing they are baby quilts so should not take me too long. I have until mid May to get them completed. Should not be a problem. I will post pictures as soon as I get some of them finished.

No comments: